IssuesPosted: May 18, 2010
I’m shamelessly stealing this from Elizabeth long after the fact, but I now present to you:
Things the Internet and Many People Seem to Love but I Do Not
1. Diet Coke
2. The Real Housewives of Anything – I do not get this. Not even a little.
3. reality TV
4. cooking shows – If I can’t eat it, it’s not fun. On TV= can’t eat it.
6. Twilight – the books AND the movies. Especially the fourth book, which I put down and WOULD NOT finish when Bella named that fricking baby “Renesmee.” Especially pissed because Esme was on my short list for baby names, and after that stupid series came out I couldn’t use it because people would have said “Oh, did you find that name in Twilight?” NO. NO, I did not.
7. jean shorts (or “jorts,” if you will) – I do not understand why these are making a comeback.
8. bumperstickers on cars wherein people declare their love for Jesus – Do these people really think anyone is going to convert because of their bumpersticker? I think not.
9. Nuts in cookies